||STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS (PT)
||1. The party and all his testing facilities shall be mandatorily based in Bangalore,
2. A sample shall be provided to assess the party competence in the technical
scope, if necessary. The party shall perform the required tests and provide
results within 5 days, based on which decision shall be taken to place the
purchase order. The party shall mandatorily do these tests free of cost.
3. The party shall be mandatorily ISO/IEC 17025 NABL certified laboratory in the
area of material test and analysis.
4. The party shall have minimum 5 years of experience in metallographic
analysis and testing of parent material and welds of materials as mentioned in
5. LPSC reserves the right to audit the party prior to and after the placement of
purchase order or at any time felt necessary based on the performance of the
party. If the party is found unfit, the rate contract is liable for cancellation and
party may be blacklisted.
6. After the placement of purchase order, the tests as and when requested shall
be completed within 5 working days from the date of receipt of the samples.
The report shall be shared via email in case of urgency and subsequently two
color hard copies of the same shall be submitted along with the invoice.