||INSTRUCTION TO TENDERER(PT)
||INSTRUCTION TO VENDORS TWO_PART (PT)
GENERAL INSTRUCTION TO TENDERERS
1. This requirement can be quoted only through online e-procurement mode using ISRO portal https://eprocure.isro.gov.in. The document will be available in Central Public Procurement (CPP) Portal also. No manual tender will be considered.
2. The vendors have to get themselves registered in above site to download the tender details. To register in above ISRO portal (https://eprocure.isro.gov.in) the vendors need to have Class - III Digital Certificate. The Digital Certificate can be obtained from any digital certifying authority. The following e-tokens with their current drivers are tested and working fine with our system. Aladdin, Vasco, Starkey, Moser bear, E-pass-2003, Safenet-2032, WD Proxy key Grey / SPC Token and Trust key.
3. The parties are advised to download the tender and submit the bid on online at least two days prior to Tender Closing Date to avoid last minute network problem. The due date shall not be extended due to network or computer related problems.
4. TENDER FEE NOT APPLICABLE.
5. If the tender Enquiry is a two-part tender i.e., Technical & Commercial Offer Part - I and Price Part- II separately, the tenderers should not attach any documents containing Pricing information along with Technical & Commercial bid (Part- I). Normally we do not open PART-II (Price Part-II), if PART-I (Technical & Commercial Offer) does not meet with our technical specification requirements.
6. Our tender enquiry contains technical requirements and specification. The detailed Technical Specification of your offer should be covered in the Technical & Commercial bid (Part- I). The Technical Documents need to be attached online as a single PDF file without any prior information. The tender attachment containing Price details in Technical & Commercial bid (Part- I) will be treated as unsolicited offers and rejected.
7. The quote should indicate quantity wise unit rate separately which have to be filled online in Price Part-II. The Prices are to be mentioned both in figures as well as in words. The GST, Duties, etc., are to be calculated and indicated in the column provided in online forms explicitly.
8. Bidders are expected to comply with the technical & commercial and other terms and conditions given in vendor specified terms of this tender. In case of any deviation, the reasons thereof should be clearly specified in the vendor specified terms column.
9. The vendors have to compulsorily submit the compliance statement online otherwise their offer will not be considered for further evaluation. Before entering the compliance statement, vendors are advised to refer the detailed specification provided in the Technical Write-up/ Drawings Ã‚Â document. The specification offered by the vendors may also be indicated in the compliance statement wherever necessary.
10. The Technical Specification / Drawing / Product Catalogues / Works carried by vendor / Make offered etc., as a single PDF file without any financial details has to uploaded online mode by the vendor. This being TWO PART TENDER, the PDF document uploaded should not contain any pricing details. If the attached PDF contains any pricing detail the offer will be treated as unsolicited and will be summarily rejected.
11. Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) or their representative can submit bid to LPSC(B). Indian agents while quoting on behalf of their principals are requested to attach necessary authorization letter from their Principals in their bid.
12. Instructions to Indian Agent: - Bidders are required to provide the following information in respect of their authorization from their Principal, if any, along with technical bid as the same is mandatory as it is required for consideration of the bid. Name, Address, Telephone no., Fax no., email of the Indian Agent including the contact person to be provided.
13. A letter from the OEM in the current date certifying that the said Indian Agent is their authorised Indian Agent and also indicating the responsibilities/role of the Indian Agent under the proposed purchase. Remuneration /service charges payable to the Indian Agent under the proposed purchase to be indicated in Price Part -II separately.
14. In a tender, either the Indian Agent on behalf of the Principal/OEM or Principal/OEM itself can bid but both cannot bid simultaneously for the same Item/Product in this tender.
15. If an agent submits bid on behalf of the Principal/OEM the same agent shall not submit a bid on behalf of another Principal/OEM in this tender for the same Item/Product.
16. The offer should be valid for a minimum period of 120 days from the due date of opening.
17. Bids will not be entertained after the due date and time.
18. The vendors who have submitted the bids before the closing have to give Open Authorization as per schedule after the tender closing date. If Open Authorization is not provided within stipulated date & time, your offer will not be considered.
19. The vendors may contact 020-25315555 (Monday-to Friday 10.00 Hrs to 17.30 Hrs and on Saturday 10.00 Hrs to 13.00 Hrs), E-mail: email@example.com for any technical assistance in vendor registration and bid submission.
20. Once the offer is submitted in on line mode by the vendor and bid sealing is done by LPSC(B), vendor will not be able to provide revised offer.
21. Request for the extension of the due date will not be considered.
22. The exact date and time of opening of price bid of successful tenderers will be intimated later.
23. Tenders which are not prepared in terms of these instructions are liable to be rejected.
24. Based on the response to the e-Public Tender Notice, LPSC(B) reserves the right to change any milestone date of the tendering activity.
25. LPSC(B) reserves the right to verify all claims made by the bidder.
26. Tenderers can participate in the said tender opening for which, the representative of the firm shall be duly authorized by Competent Authority. Against proper e-authorization only such representatives shall be allowed to attend the tender opening.
27. Head, Purchase and Stores, LPSC, Bangalore, reserves the right to accept or reject any/or all the tenders in part or full without assigning any reasons thereof.
28. Fax & Email offers are not accepted.
29. In case of any clarification to be sought to this tender you may please contact Purchase and Stores Officer (PSO) through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and Ph. No: 080 25037140/171/170.