||1. Interested tenderers may, at their option, login to http://eprocure.isro.gov.in and submit offers.
2. Tender fee and EMD not applicable.
3. Indian agents while quoting on behalf of their principals are requested to attach necessary authorization letter from their Principals in their bid.
4. The offer should be valid for a minimum period of 120 days from the date of opening.
5. Bids will not be entertained after the due date and time.
6. The vendors are requested to submit the bids online at least two days prior to closing date to avoid last minute computer network related problems. Request for the extension of the due date will not be considered.
7. This being a two-part tender - Technical and Commercial part separate, the tenders should not attach any documents containing Pricing information. Normally we do not open PART- II (Commercial Offer), if PART - I (Technical Offer) does not meet with our technical specification requirements.
8. Our Tender Enquiry contains technical requirements and specification. The detailed technical specification of your offer should be covered in this part. The Technical documents need to be attached online as a single PDF file without any price information. The tenderís attachment containing Price details will be treated as unsolicited offers and rejected.
9. The Commercial Terms to be covered in this first Part contains Delivery Terms as per (INCOTERMS), Delivery Period, Payment Terms (without mentioning the price or amount), acceptance of Bank Charges payable outside India, whether item needs Export License, Validity of the Offer, Warranty/Guarantee, Performance Guarantee, Liquidated Damages (for delayed supplies) etc., which have to be filled up on-line.
10. The quote should indicate quantity wise unit rate separately which have to be filled online. The Prices are to be mentioned both in figures as well as in words. The taxes, duties etc. are to be calculated and indicated in the column provided in online forms explicitly.
11. Once the officer is submitted in online mode by the vendor, he will not be able to provide revised offer.
12. Head, Purchase and Stores, LPSC, Bangalore reserves the right to accept or reject any bid in part or full without assigning any reason thereof.
13. The exact date and time of opening of price bid of successful tenderers will be intimated later.
14. The technical bid / commercial bid opening date and time indicated is tentative. There may be changes / delay due to Network / Computer Server related problems the tender opening may get delayed by one or two days.